Monday, December 22, 2008

Activity of DC

I think we all agree that DC isn't active enough. No news, right?

So, why am I posting this? Because I have a chart to show you guys how active DC is, and -most important- when he is active.

The chart below shows when he updated pages, or files in general. You'll see that I set it all up, and DC started using it most (when he had a few weeks off) when he created TMNClassic. He worked hard for about 4 weeks, and then it all slowed down. My line, the green one, stays visible, where DC's disappears for a few weeks, until he fixed the cred retrieve from tmnX.

Chart is generated by TortoiseSVN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might think the only DC cares about with this game is to gain some cash :o

Marc, we love you! :*

Anonymous said...

No shit Sherlock