Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wow... stress

We've been working very hard, and got most bugs fixed.... I have to say I'm surprised by the speed DC operates at. The testers also did a good job, though I wasn't too sure of that when I got home yesterday. I think TMN will have a lot less issues than it ever had in the past.

Unfortunately, yesterday I thought of the activities today... to find out I won't be home when TMN is launched. There's a thing at the internship company I'm working, and I really need/want to go there. When I get home (at about 10 PM? I have no idea really), I'll continue to work hard on a few more things I was going to do. I hope the launch goes well, and that the players like the new TMN.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice work folks. I think you should not let the props be able to pick up once you registrer, because people will script this link, and therefor have the prop within 1 sec, easily.

Anonymous said...

Thats a shame you can't come marc, after all the hard work you put in :(

fingers crossed for a good launch :)

Love Konks <3

Anonymous said...

Nice work Marc

Love, Plum

Anonymous said...

Cant wait.
I will be online from 5:00PM untill 6:00PM and then i have to go to rugby training and dont get back untill 10:30PM!

Oh well :(

lol

Marc & DC RULE!!!!!!!!!!

red said...

Thanks Marc and DC for all your hard work. Really looking forward to the start:)
Red

Anonymous said...

Hope it'll be a good start :O! Cant wait <3

Nice work DC & Marc ;)<3

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marc and DC for all your hard work !

Love MrLoCo :)

Anonymous said...

Wonder how many people that stayed home from school to be there when TMN launches:D

Anonymous said...

Less then 30min left now:D

Anonymous said...

Thanks marc...Don't work too hard unless DC is paying you good. I SUGGEST THAT DC SHOULD GIVE YOU A PAY RISE :P

Anonymous said...

Anyone else having problems with passwords??

Anonymous said...

Whats going on with the activation email? Seems like it taking an awful long time...

-RBG

Anonymous said...

I am having trouble with the password. i put the password and it doesnt log me in :o

Anonymous said...

Same here :S

Anonymous said...

I can't login:S
damnit...
i want to play:D

Anonymous said...

Incorrect Validation!

wtf??