Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So... lets start!

I have to admit: I've never done this before, but I think keeping a staff blog will be fun and informative for both me, the other staff members, and the players of TMN and tmnX.

On this blog I will post my experiences on TMN/tmnX, as well as technical issues and (limited) information on my own life. For now this blog will not be official, but we may later use it to inform players of what's happening when (for example) things go wrong.

For those who don't understand any of this...
TMN stands for TheMafiaNetwork, which is a text-based "mafia" game, launched in August 2004. We started with nothing, grew to 2400 players online at the same time, and shrunk back to about 500 players online at the same time in 2007.
In January 2008, we launched the new version of TMN; tmnX. Unfortunately tmnX wasn't much of a success. We shrunk back to a sad 50-150 active players, because of many things, but I don't feel the need to mention those here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey marc, when will tmn get up, because i didnt understand blogg, can you send me an email on billal-onlyone-92@hotmail.com and tell me when its comming up?

Anonymous said...

if you actually tried to read any of the blog you would know that they do not know at which stage tmn will be up again.

just wait until it says somewhere (tmn site or here)

if its not here then nobody will know lol

Anonymous said...

Marc, why dont you just admit that tmn had his time and had been enough?

Anonymous said...

Bilall haha nørd as... gangster fra lakkegata..